Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance (IFBI) is an initiative which is undertaken by NIIT along with the ICICI Bank. The aim of launching this program is to make students gain high amount of skills and knowledge in Banking & Finance and Insurance field.
It is a job oriented courses which is very well designed to offer professionals and students training in the field of sales, customer handling, banking area, adapting new technology in insurance and banking area. The IFBI from NIIT is being partnered with leading Banking and Insurance companies like ICICI Securities, Kotak Mahindra, Infosys Finacle and other major financial companies.
There is a great career after finishing the IFBI courses from NIIT because students are very well trained to compete with technological and financial area. Every branch of IFBI trains more than 25,000 professionals and offer good placements in India and overseas.
Courses offered in NIIT IFBI:
· IFBI offers Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) which is very well designed for students who are trained by offering them on job training in ICICI. By offering this job, students are help to get into pace with the fast changing banking technology.
· IFBI offers Banking and Financial Service series (BFS) which is a four semester course where students are being trained to get themselves skillful in banking and financial sector.
· IFBI offer Diploma in Banking Business (DBB) which is specially designed course for sales professionals in banking and insurance sector.
Apart from above mentioned courses, IFBI also offers courses for third year graduate students. This course is designed for student learning in their last year of graduation and training them in all the financial and banking area, so that after completing their graduation they can get a good job in banking and financial industry.
· The eligibility criteria for PGBDO is different for Graduate and UG students:
For Graduates: Student must be should be graduated with at least 50% marks
For UG: Student must be pass out with 55% in 2nd yr of graduation year
· The eligibility for DBFS student must be graduate in 50% marks
· The eligibility for PGDBFS student must be 50% marks
· The eligibility for Advance Diploma in BFS is the 50% marks in graduation
There will be CET exam which is undertaken by IFBI institute which students have to appear for. The exam pattern will be same as CET given for management course. Students will be given 55minutes to complete the test. Apart from it there will be interviews conducted and accordingly students will be selected for specific courses.
The application form can be downloaded from the NIIT IFBI website or else can be obtained from the IFBI centers available in every city of India. Candidate has to send DD of Rs 500/- drawn under the favor of NIIT institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.
For more information about the course you can log into http://www.ifbi.com/